Monday, July 18, 2011

Do you ever feel like no matter how hard you try, you will never feel "put together"?   I constantly feel like that.    Just once I would love to look in the mirror and actually feel like I look ok, like I don't have snot, milk or food all over me from the baby or be dripping with sweat because I am trying to do 100 things to get out the door. 

A few weeks ago, I ran to Walmart with all three of the kids and while I was there, I realized that I had become one of those people, the one whose shirt was on inside out.   Talk about embarrassing.

I see those moms who walk in the door with 4 or 5 kids and they look perfect.   How is that even possible?  How can you get all of those kids fed, dressed and ready to go somewhere while still managing to get yourself not only presentable but looking perfect?    You know the ones, those ones with their perfectly manicured nails without a hair out of place and their make up, down to their lipstick looking perfect.   Don't even get me started on their outfit showing off their perfect little waist.   You know those moms, the ones you hate.   

Anyone else feel completely frazzled all of the time?  

No comments:

Post a Comment