Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dancing With The Stars: Week 2

I have to admit, I never in a million years thought this show would actually last this long.  But it has and I watch it and I secretly love it.   It's different and I think that's why it has lastest.   Who doesn't want to to watch and wish they could get all dressed up and dance in those awesome costumes.   Especially the men costumes right?   LOL

Last night Len was in rare form wasn't he?   Did you notice that he seemed to score at least one point lower than the other two for every contestant?   Oh and Chris Brown is preforming tonight on the elimination show?  Really?  Why is that guy still around?   He is a poor example of a human being therefore I feel he should be banned from the entertainment industry.   What kind of roll model is he?   Anyway - here is my take on the contestants from last night:

Chelsey Kane and Mark danced the Jive.   I have no clue who this celebrity is and my kids watch the Disney Channel and I still have no clue who she is.   I have no vested interest in her so I really don't care if they stay or go.  Their preformance was dull and I was bored by it.   But, their costumes were terrible and the make up was freaky, too mime like, especially Mark's.   I am terrified of clowns and mime's so that didn't score any points with mel.   On their make up alone I kind of hope they get eliminated tonight.  They rec'd an 18 from the judges.

Wendy Williams and Tony danced the Quickstep.  She looked like she was having fun but was scared to death.   I really don't have a ton of interest in them either.  I thought their dance was ok, nothing special but not terrible either.    The judges gave them a 17.

Hines Ward and Kym danced the Quickstep.  Again, I had no clue who this guy was, I didn't watch the Superbowl (I was stuck at the walk in clinic with Jack) and am not a football fan.    He is the typical football player contestant so I anticipate he'll go pretty far.    But I'm indifferent, he just doesn't have a ton of personality in my opinion   The judges gave them a 23.

Petra Nemcova and Dmity dance a Jive.   I wonder if enough people know who she is to get her some votes to last through the first week, I just don't know.  I thought the dance was really cute and she is gorgeous, almost to the point where you want to hate her but she seems really sweet and has an amazing story.   If you don't know her story, look her up, she survived a Tsuami and lost her fiance to it.  The judges gave them an 18.

Romeo and Chelsea danced the Quickstep.  I really don't have anything good or bad to say about these two but I think they'll go far.  They got a 23 from the judges.

Sugar Ray and Anna danced the Jive.   Let me just tell you, I adore Anna.   I love her name and I go around the house saying it over and over the entire time that DWTS is on.   It's an awesome name.  Despite Len saying they are in jeopardy, I want them to stay, he's fun to watch.    But, did you notice that Anna was holding up 7 fingers for the voting number but their number is 6?  lol  The judges gave them a 17.

Kendra Wilkinson and Louie danced the Quickistep.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kendra.  I couldn't stand her on The Girls Next Door but love her on her own show.  Plus our babies are a month apart so I feel like I have something in common with her.   What I liked last night was how she showed how insecure she is, you would never believe it.   She was a little stiff and uncomfortable last night but I think that she'll go on.  I loved her hair last night, I don't think I've ever seen it up.   But, what the heck was with her partner's fluffy hairdo?  So strange.  They got a 19 from the judges.

Ralph Macchino and Karina danced the Jive.   For some reason I find it so strange that he is on this show, he doesn't seem as old as he is at all, he looks so young.   Who knew the Karate Kid could dance so well?   It must be all the training he received from the little Korean guy right?   I kind of feel like it's time for Karina to get a good partner and have a shot at winning, she works really hard.   I think they are in it until the end.   The judges gave them a 21.

Chris Jericho and Cheryl danced the Quickstep.   I cannot stand her, because of this who ever she is paired with automatically becomes my least favorite.   It's childish and stupid I know, but that's the way it is.   She looked stupid last night and just annoys me.  I hope they get voted off first.   They got a 23 from the judges.

Mike Catherwood and Lacie danced the Jive.  I had no clue who this guy was either but I really like him.  It was fun and I enjoyed watching it.   My husband has a huge crust on Lacie and would have loved her outfit last night, pretty small and sexy, too bad he was out of town and missed it.   I really hope they stick around for awhile.   The judges gave them a 17.

Kirstie Alley and Maks danced the Quickstep.   I wonder if they purposely gave him the "fat chick" just to piss him off.  He seems like such a douchebag but he's not acting that way this season.   He is actually being really nice to her and it shocks me.   They have chemisty that I never thought would happen and I really like watching them dance.   I really hope they stick around for awhile.   She looked awesome last night.   You can have some meat on your bones and still be beautiful and she was beautiful last night.   They received a 20 from the judges.

As for who is leaving tonight, my guess is Petra.   It just seems like in the past, the supermodel's haven't lastest very long.  Their fans must not watch the show.  

No comments:

Post a Comment