Thursday, September 8, 2011

Frazzled Mom

I want to know how other mom's do it.   To have more than one child in school and in all sorts of activities and still seem so put together.   I get so completely overwhelmed that I want to shut down and take the kids out of everything and just be lazy.  I don't, but I want to.  

Olivia, my oldest is in second grade this year.  She likes structure and loves to keep busy.  She is very competitive and so we like to have her involved in as much as we can, she is just a happier person that way and then I am a happier mama.   This year, she is in Girl Scouts, Tai Kwon Do and has just made a Competitive Dance Team so she will have competitions and recitals thru the year.    Jackson just entered preschool three afternoons a week and also take Tai Kwon Do.   The Beast does his normal Early Intervention each week but I have also enrolled him (and Jackson)  into ECFE which is Early Childhood and Family Education and I'm interviewing daycare's for him to go one or two afternooon's a week.   That along with my MOMS group, which I have taken on a leadership role in is making me very anxious.  I worry that I just can't keep up with it all.  

Here is our new schedule:

Mondays - Jackson afternoon Preschool, Girl Scouts every other week

Tuesdays - MOMS group, Pick up Olivia from school and bring her to dance from 4-6

Wednesdays - Jackson afternoon Preschool, Possibly afternoon daycare for The Beast, Tai Kwon Do from 6:30-7:30

Thursdays - ECFE in the mornings, Early Intervention (in our home) in the afternoons

Friday - Jackson afternoon Preschool, Possible afternoon daycare for The Beast

Now that I write this, it really doesn't seem like that much does it?   I know others have so much more going on, I feel like maybe I am forgetting something.......

No comments:

Post a Comment