Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another "Your THAT Mom" Moment Today

It's always nice to get out of the house and be around other adults when you stay at home.  Today I took the boys to ECFE (Early Childhood and Family Education) which is just a playgroup for The Beast with other children his age.   Our Early Intervention teacher and Occupational Therapist came to observe today to see how he does in a group with other kids.   We were sitting around the snack table and this other mom sitting next to us started questioning who they were and why they were here.   I told them that The Beast qualified for Early Intervention and they were here for him.   She looked at me with a blank stare and laughed.  Then she asked "Are you joking?"  When I said that no I wasn't joking she said "Oh you are really serious?" and then laughed it off. 

I'm sorry but what the hell kind of reaction is that?   I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure she was thinking that I was that mom and I was over reacting or something.   Stupid Bitch.

1 comment:

  1. I would have asked her "Gotta a problem? Talk to the finger." LOL!! I hate people like that too.

    ReplyDelete