Friday, June 17, 2011

Where is the month going?

Do you ever have times that just fly by like crazy?  I feel like that is what is happening with this month.   Last I knew, it was still May.    So much has happened in the last couple of weeks.    I haven't blogged because I don't have anything too exciting to talk about.   In fact, the Beast has been about the same but hasn't done anything too crazy lately (knock on  wood).

House Hunt Update:
  After looking at around 60 houses and making an offer on two, we got one.   We close on the 30th and couldn't be more excited.   It is a perfect compromise between the two of us in Lindstrom, Minnesota.  The house is located in a neighborhood of about 10 houses and on 3 acres of land with the openness that I want and the trees that my husband wants.   It's a three level split with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fully finished basment.   The best part is, it's move in ready and we wouldn't have to do anything to it to move in but I will probably paint a few rooms to make it us.    The strangest thing happened though after our offer was accepted on this house.   Both the other two houses, the one on 7 acres that my husband wanted and the one we made the offer on and lost out on came back on the market because their sales fell through.   We are strong believers in fate and obviously that was a sign that we weren't supposed to have either one.    Anyway, here is our new house:

Update on Jackson
  A week and a half ago, Jackson was on his little 50cc motorcycle and he crashed and got burnt.   It wasn't pretty but not horrible either.  In fact, I couldn't even tell you what really happened since nobody will tell me the truth.   (Annoying).   My husband brought him to the ER because he wouldn't let us look at the burns and they gave us this amazing medicine to put on it and wrapped up his hand and wrist area.   I'm so sad to see him hurt but I think that having his hand wrapped is doing something to him, he seems so proud of his bandage and has been a lot more outgoing, I think it's making him brave.   Anyway, the burns are healing nicely and we are keeping it wrapped for awhile under the skin underneath the burns  heals properly.   He gets so dirty playing outside that we are worried about dirt getting in and it getting infected.  Thanks to all of you who were thinking about him, it means a lot to  us.  It's so hard to be a mom when your little guy gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment