Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I suck

So being the mother to a beast really takes it's toll on not only me but my other children as well.   As most of you know, we've been in Michiagn for a long weekend.  Trevor's nephew graduated from high school on Sunday so we came back late last night. 

On another note, we made the 6 hour drive and when we hit about 10 miles north of our house, we stopped for milk only to notice that my van was leaking transmission fluid everywhere.   So, I am stuck without a vehicle since I can't drive a stick, which Trevor has.  

This morning as I was frantically cleaning out Olivia's backpack so she could go outside to wait for the bus, I came across a paper saying it was "Spirit Week" at school.    Each day they are doing something different.    So, I looked and saw that Monday was "Hawaiian Day".  I hurried up and made Olivia a Haiwaiian outfit in five minutes and sent her out the door.   Halfway thru today I remembered that today is not Monday but Tuesday.   She is going to be pissed, I sent her dressed wrong today.   I suck, I am the worst mother ever but my mind is so distracted with everything going on.   I dread her coming home from school tonight because she is going to rip me a new one and frankly, I deserve it.  

Tomorrow is "Yellow" Day so I am going to run to Target tonight to get her a brand new yellow shirt to not only make it up to her but so she is dressed properly.   She owns nothing yellow because up until today she hated the color.  

No comments:

Post a Comment