Monday, May 23, 2011

The Bachelorette

Yes I love reality tv.   One of those shows is the Bachelor and the Bachelorette.   Personally, I think the whole concept of the Bachelorette is so stupid.   I think that women are desperate enough to go on a show to compete with 24 others for the "love" of one single man.  Now, men are disappointing me everytime they have a season of the Bachelorette because I just expected more from them.   

This season has my jaw on the floor and the first episode isn't even done yet.   It is worse than any train wreck I have ever imagined.   The guys that are coming out of the limo are seriously warped.   I can't help but think that ABC is playing a cruel, cruel joke on this pathetic girl that they call the Bachelorette.    One guy emerges wearing a mask like he is the main character from the Phantom of the Opera and she gives him a rose.   Seriously?   Don't you think that maybe he is hiding something?   Super creepy.    Another guy immediate tries to kiss her and she backs away from him.    One guy ties some pink dental floss around her fingers (because she's a dentist) and more than one lift her off her feet.   Another guy's name is West so he gave her a broken compass, of course it's permanently stuck on west.  Gag me.   Don't even get me started on the dude that is so drunk that he passes out at the cocktail party and is snoring on the balcony.   At least she was smart enough to send him home before the party ended. 

I think the main problem with the Bachelorette is she just seems naive.   She is soooo sickeningly sweet and happy all of the time, to the point where you just don't trust her.  I'm sorry but nobody is that happy all of the time.   What won her the ultimate stupidest girl on the planet award was with her last pick for a rose, Bentley.   A former contestant called her up to warn her about this guy, that he was not here for the right reasons and into his arms she runs.   I feel sorry for the guys that really seem upset that she let them go, how embarrassing is that?    They definately picked some winners this time.   Can't wait for episode #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment