Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Favorite Things

Today I thought I would blog about some of my favorite things.  I love to hear about products or things that other people use and love.   In fact, a long time ago, my friends and I played this little game called "My 5 favorite Things".   We all lived sparatically across the country so I assembled a list of everyone and then the first person on the list would send the next person their 5 favorit things, it could be anything.   It was really fun!    Anyway, here are my 5 favorite things:

1) Any Book By CHELSEA HANDLER.   She currently has 3 of them out: Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, My Horizontal Life and Are You There Vodka?  It's Me Chelsea.   Another one will be released next month entitled "The Lies That Chelsea Handler Told".    No matter how depressed or how bad of a mood I am in, all I have to do is pick up any of her books and read them and pretty soon I am laughing so hard that tears are often streaming down my face.   I highly recommend them to anyone, they are so funny!   However, if you are easily offended, stay away because she is blunt, to the point and can be very offensive.  That's why I adore her. 

2) Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Pillow Mist.  Wow, that was a mouthful!   This stuff is awesome.   It has a relaxing scent to it that does overpower you.   Every night before I go to bed, I spray down my pillow and sheets with this stuff.  

3) Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer.  This is the only moisturizer that I will/can use.  I have used it for so long that I can't change it or I break out.   I love it, it's light and works well.   I hate using lotions that are thick and you can feel them, this one is so light that you barely feel it after you put it on. 

4) Callus Remover.   I discovered this wonderful item while in the pharmacy at Wal-mart one day, it was $2.97.  I don't know about you, but I get so embarrassed when my feet look bad but I don't have the time to pay a ton of attention to them.   I was so humiliated when I got my last pedicure because it took them forever to shave off the dead skin (sorry TMI).   Anyway, this product is great for doing that.   I use it after I get out of the shower and it shaves it all off.   Plus, included are 2 replacement blades - all for under $3.   I have recommended it to many people and have them come back and tell me how much they love it. 

5)  L'OREAL Double Extend Mascara.  I love mascara.   It is my must have/never leave the house without item.   The more and the blacker the better.  I feel naked without it.   While home for my sister's wedding we were told by her MIL to try this mascara and I am now hooked.   It is amazing!  It is a two step application.  The first is white thickening stuff and then the second step is the application of the mascara.   It really works and doesn't feel thick or clumpy at all.   

I would love for everyone to share some of their favorite products with me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment